Akupunktur - Nadeln
Wetter in Peking
EURO / Chin.RMB (Yuan)
1. Curriculum: 3 Monate Introductory Course in klinischer Praxis und Theorie
2. Curriculum: 3 Monate Advanced Course in klinischer Praxis und Theorie, 385 teaching hours
5. Preise: Informationen, Termine, Anmeldeformular (PDF-Datei)
Nachfolgend finden Sie eine Abschrift des Originalvordruckes aus Peking (Englisch):
Through 3 month's study, the participants will be able to acquire a brief understanding of basic theories of traditional Chinese medicine and a preliminary mastery of fundamentals of acupuncture and moxibustion in relation to basic techniques of manipulation and locations of about 120 commonly - used points as well as therapeutic methods of treating about 25 kinds of common diseases by anplying the theory of differentiating syndromes according to channels and collaterals.
I. Curriculum Arrangements:
The participants are required to understand the development of acupuncture and moxibustion in China, the basic theories of traditional Chinese medicine in relation to acupuncture and moxibustion-Yin-Yang, five elements, zang-fu (including Qi, blood, body fluid, channels and collaterals, to have an intimate knowledge and to master about 120 commonly - used points, and preliminarily know the application of the basic manipulation techniques of acupuncture and moxibustion.
2. The 2nd period: 4 weeks (from the 5th to the 8th week). The participants are required to have an intimate knowledge of General introduction to treatment with acupuncture and Moxibustion - pathological factors, 4 diagnostic methods, differentiation syndromes (according to the eight principles, zang-fu, channels collaterals) with laying stress on differentiation of syndromes according to channels and collaterals, to apply the specific points and the basic principles of combining points and prescription, to master practical treatment - about 25 kinds of common diseases, and to perfect further the locations of the commonly - used points and the manipulation techniques of acupuncture and moxibustion.
3. The 3rd period: 5 weeks (from the 9th to the 13th week). The participants are required, through clinical practice, to apply acupuncture and moxibustion independently in the treatment of common diseases. In this period, ear acupuncture and acupuncture anaesthesia will be briefly introduced, and at the same period, general an examination will be arranged.
III. Teaching Method:
Commonly - used Points
1. The lung channel of Hand - Taiyin (The course and its pathological symptoms). Commonly - used points: Zhongfu, Chize, Kongzui, Lieque, Taiyuan, Iji, Shaoshng (Locations and indications)
2. The large intestine channel of Hand - Yangming (The course and its symptoms). Commonly - used points: Shangyang, Sanjian, Hogu, Yangxi, Senli, Qushi, Jianyu, Neek - Futu Yingxiang (Locations and indications)
3. The stomach channel of Foot - Yangming (The course and its pathological symptoms). Commonly used points: Chengqi, Sibai, Juliao, Dicang, Jiache, Xiaguan, Touwei, Rugen, Liangmen, Tianshu, Daju, Guilar, Biguan, Femur-Futu, Linagqiu, Dubi, Zusanli, Shangjuxu, Fenglong, Jiexi, Nelting, Lidui (locations and indications)
4. The spleen channel of Taiyin (The course and its pathological symptoms). Commonly - used points: Yinbai, Taibai, Gongsun, Shangqiu, Sanyinjiao, Diji, Yanglingquan, Xuehai, Daheng (Locations and indications)
5. The heart channel of Hand - Shaoyin (The course and its pathological symptoms) Commonly - used points: Shaochong, Shenman, Tongli, Shaohai (Locations and indications)
6. The small intestine channel of Hand - Taiyang (The course and its pathological symptoms). Commonly - used points: Shaoze, Houxi, Hand - Wangu, Yanggu, Yanglao, Jianzhen, Naoshu, Tiazong, bingfeng, Jianwaishu, Tanrong, Juanliao, Tinggong (Locations and indications)
7. The urinary bladder channel of Foot - Taiyang (The course and its pathological symptoms) Gommonly - used points: Jingming, Zanzhu, Tongtian, tianzhu, Doshu, Feishu, Xinshu, Geshu, Ganshu, Dashu, Pishu, Weishu, Sanjiaoshu, Shenshu, Dachangshu, Tanggunshu, Zhonglushu, Clliao, Changfu, Yinmen, Weizhong, Weiyang, Gaohuangshy, Zhishi, Zhibian, Chengshan, Feiyang, Kunlun, Shenmai, Shugu, Zhiyin (Locations and inducations)
8. The kindey channel of Foot - Shaoying (The course and its pathological symptoms). Commonly - used points: Yongquan, Raugu, Taixi, Shuiquan, Zhaohai, Fuliu (Locations and indications)
9. The Pericardium channel of Hand - Jueyin (The course and its pathological symptoms) Commonly - used points; Zhongchong, Neiguan, Jianshi, Ximen, Quze (Locations and indications)
10. The saniiao channel of Hand Shaoyang (The course and its pathological symptoms) Commonly - used Points: Guanchong, Yemen, Zhongzhu, Yangchi, Waiguan, Zhigou, Jianliao, Yifeng, Ermen, Sizhukong (Locations and indications)
11. The gall bladder channel of Foot - Shaoyang (The course and its pathological symptoms). Commonly - used points: Tinghui, Tongziliao, Yangbai, Shuaigu, Hend - Wangu, Gengchi, Jianjing, Riyue, Huantiao, Femur - Juliao, Xiyangguan, Yanglingquan, Guangming, Xuanzhong, Qiuxu, Foot - Yiaoying (Locations and indications).
12. The liver channel of Foot - Jueying (The course and its parhological symptoms) Commonly - used points: Dadun, Xingjian, Taichong, Ququan, Zhangmen, Qimen (Locations and indications)
13. The Du channel (The course and its pathological symptoms). Commonly - used poits: Yaoyangguan, Mingmen, Zhiyang, Shenzhu, Taodao, Dazhui, Yamen, Fenfu, Baihui, Shangxing, Renzhong (Locations and indications)
14. The Ren channel (The course and its pathological symptoms). Commonly - used points; Zhengji, Guanyuan; Qihai, Shenque, Xiawan, Zhongwan, Shangwan, Juque, Shanzhong, Tiantu, Lianquan, Chengjiang (locateions and indications)
15. The extraordinary points: Yintang, Taiyang, Yuyao, Dingchuan, Huatuojiaji, Shixuan, Sifeng, Baxie, Bangeng, Lanwei, Dannang, Xiyan.
27 Kinds of Common Diseases
1. Windstroke (Apoplexy) 2. Headache 3. Dizziness and vertigo 4. Facial paralysis 5. Cough (Acute, Chronic Bronchitis) 6. Asthma (Bronchial asthma) 7. Isomnia 8. Palpitation, Axiety 9. Vomiting 10. Epigastric pain 11. Diarrhea 12. Dysentery 13. Hypochondriac pain (Disorders in biliary tract) 14. Low back pain 15. Nocturnal enuresis 16. Bi syndromes (Paralysis) 17. Wei syndrome (Paralysis) 18. Dysmenorrhea 19. Goiter (Simple goiter) 20. Urticaria 21. Erysipelas 22. Sprain (Tenosynovitis) 23. Deafness and tinnitus 24. Congestion, swelling and pain of eye 25. Rhinorrhea 26. Toothache 27. Sore throat
Appendix III. (zurück nach oben)
The WHO interregional seminar drew up the following provisional list of the diseases that lend themselves to acupuncture treatment. (Download: WHO-Guidelines on Basic Training)
Upner Respiratory Tract:
Disorders of the eye:
Disorders of the mouth:
Gastro - intestinal disorders
Neurological and Musoulo - skeletal Disorders
Nachfolgend finden Sie eine Abschrift des Originalvordruckes aus Peking (Englisch):
Teaching Purpose and Requirements
Through three months study, the participants will be able to acquire a complete understanding of basic theories of traditional Chinese medicine, a systematic knowledge of channels and collaterals and a perfect mastery of about 250 points and the clinical techniques of acupuncture in relation to the differentiation, methods of treatment and prescriptions of 40 common diseases and some difficult diseases according to the theories of traditional Chinese medicine.
2. Zhang Fu: Principal introduction to the relations between Zang and Fu as well as the relations among qi, Blood and Body Fluids.
3. Etiology: Principal introduction to the clinical manifestations of the disease caused by six exogenous pathogenic factors.
4. Four Diagnostic Methods: Principal introduction to the pulse diagnosis, with emphasis upon the pule feeling, and 5 additional pulse conditions are introduced on the basis of the original 12.
5. Differentiation: Supplement of the differentiation of Zang Fu Organs being both diseased and differentiation according to the theory of Qi and Blood. 2. Techniques of acupuncture and moxibustion: Supplement of some ancient acupuncture techniques. 3. Channels and Shu Points: Lectures on the main contents of the channel system (including the divergent channels and muscle channels), introduction to all the 361 points of the 14 channels (including the original 170 points) and 40 extraordinary points. 4. General principles of treatment: Supplement of the treating principles, treating methods and preseriptions. 5. Treatment of the clinical diseases: Supplement of commonly encountered diseases in clinic.
The 1st period: 3 weeks (from the 1st to the 3rd week)
The 2nd period: 3 weeks (from the 4th week to the 6th week).
The 3rd period: 7 weeks (from the 7th to the 13th week)
With a view of ensuring the teaching quality, appropriate examinations will be held in the middle and at the end of the training course. Certificates will be issued to the participants who pass the examinations.
Stand: November 1999, Irrtum und Änderungen vorbehalten. (zurück nach oben)
Alle Texte, Fotos und diese Internetpräsens selbst unterliegen dem Urheberrschutzrecht. All Copyrights der Internetseite by Andreas Rinnößel!
Akupunktur Akupunkturkurse Akupunkturausbildungen TCM Peking Rinnößel / Rinnoessel. Irrtum und Änderungen jederzeit vorbehalten.
Die Inhalte der angegebenen Links stellen ausschließlich die Meinung ihrer Urheber dar. Keine Gewähr für Inhalte oder Rechtmäßigkeit!